A postdoc/engineer position is available at Motion Control Lab.
MCL is looking for highly motivated candidates with a background in either
advanced control design for human-robot interaction or robot hardware
design, system instrumentation.
Research projects that the candidates can participate are the following.
1. High performance position/force control design of elastic actuator
2. Human and robot motion analysis focusing on walking and balance
3. Simulation, design and control of quadruped/biped robot
4. High precision motion control of high speed stages
Experience in one or more of the following areas will be considered an
1. Design and implementation of advance control algorithms for motors
2. Design/development/testing of robotic system
3. Human motion analysis using motion captures and force plates
The position is immediately available. The candidate is expected to start to work as early as possible.
Interested applicants must send an application to sehoon [ at ] dgist.ac.kr ,
with the following documents.
1. A detailed CV outlining one’s experience, qualifications, publications
2. Names of at least two referees