His research interests include compliant and robust actuation using Series Elastic Actuator(SEA), development of human-robot interactive applications, and dynamics control of multi-DOF robotic applications.
2. Hybrid Actuation System for Wide Range Impedance Rendering
3. Development of Quadruped Robot System to Enable Dynamic Running
1. Best Presentation Award from the Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IECON) in 2015
2. Grand Presentation Award from the annual conference of Society of Global Ph. D. Fellows, 2018
3. Global PhD Fellowship, National Research Foundation (NRF) of the Korean government